Aggar Songs Download








Hi every body, thanks to all of you for visiting DHS, and special thanks to those who commented. Apologies if I can't respond to each one separately, but know that I really appreciate it. I have a day off today so I'll be trying to post as many of the new releases as I can. Here goes the first one:Aggar is a film by Ananth Narayan Mahadevan and stars Tusshar Kapoor, Shreyas Talpade, Vikas Kalantri and Udita Goswami. Music of Aggar is by Mithoon. I'm listening to the first song as I'm writing this. It's a pretty good song. Let me know how you like the rest of 'em.
(Direct Link - Right click and choose 'Save Target As')
  1. Nachle / Rup & Qurram
  2. Ke Bin Tere / Mithoon
  3. Aggar / Tulsi Kumar, Hamza
  4. Paas Aaya Kyon / Mithoon, Sharmishta
  5. Sehra / Roop Kumar Rathod

No comments: